- Application: Increased phase polarity, due to cyanopropylphenyl functional group substitution, offers unique selectivity compared to other phases. This column works well with systems employing ECD, NPD, and MSD detectors, and is often used for alcohols, oxygenates, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, and PCB applications.
- USP Code: This column meets G46 requirements
- Phase: Bonded; poly(14% cyanopropylphenyl/86% dimethyl siloxane)
- Temp. Limits: ≤0.32 mm I.D.: Subambient to 280 °C (isothermal or programmed)
- Temp. Limits: ≥0.53 mm I.D.: Subambient to 260 °C (isothermal or programmed)