|Related Categories||Biochemicals and Reagents, Building Blocks, C10, Carbonyl Compounds, Carboxylic Acids,|
|impurities||<15% intermolecular dilactone|
5 g in glass bottle
500 mg in glass bottle
Reactant involved in:
• Synthesis of copolymers of acrylamide and sodium acryloyloxydecanoate1
• Macrolactonization for preparation of Sansalvamide A2
• Studies of chain length selectivity for cutinase catalyzed polycondensation reactions3
• Ruthenium-catalyzed esterification followed by macrocyclization4
• Synthesis of anhydrides and esters5
1. Synthesis, characterization, and aqueous solution behavior of copolymers of acrylamide and sodium 10-acryloyloxydecanoate C. Song, et al., Polymer Bull. 67, 1917-1934, (2011)
5. Reaction of dicarbonates with carboxylic acids catalyzed by weak lewis acids: general method for the synthesis of anhydrides and esters G. Bartoli, et al., Synthesis 22, 3489-3496, (2007)
FT-NMR 1 (1), 810:B / RegBook 1 (1), 567:C / Structure Index 1, 81:A:2
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?