|Related Categories||Building Blocks, C7 to C9, Chemical Synthesis, Heterocyclic Building Blocks, Indoles More...|
1, 5 g in glass bottle
Reactant for preparation of:β
• Protein kinase C theta (PKCθ) inhibitors3
• Tubulin polymerization inhibitors4
• Peptide-mimetic protease-activated receptor-1 (PAR-1) antagonists5
• Cytosolic phospholipase A2α6
• Cyclooxygenase (COX) inhibitors7
• Serotonin 5-HT6 Receptor Ligands8
• Heterocyclic β-substituted alanine derivatives
Certificate of Analysis
|Precautionary statements||P261-P305 + P351 + P338|
|Personal Protective Equipment||dust mask type N95 (US), Eyeshields, Gloves|
|Hazard Codes (Europe)||Xi|
|Risk Statements (Europe)||36/37/38|
|Safety Statements (Europe)||26-36|
Sigma-Aldrich is proud to offer a new series of ChemFiles—called Privileged Structures, to our Drug Discovery and Organic Synthesis customers. Each piece will highlight a specific motif, selected app...
Chemfiles Volume 4 Article 8
Keywords: Building blocks, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Diseases, Drug discovery, Medicinal chemistry, Organic synthesis, Respiratory
Substituted indoles and purines have frequently been referred to as “privileged structures” since they are capable of binding to multiple receptors with high affinity, and thus have applications acro...
Keywords: Building blocks, Medicinal chemistry
1. Reddy, B. V. S.; et al. Tetrahedron Lett. 51, 3334, (2010)
2. Das, B.; et al. Indian J. Heterocycl. Chem. 19, 295, (2010)
5. Synthesis and pharmacological evaluation of peptide-mimetic protease-activated receptor-1 antagonists containing novel heterocyclic scaffolds. Severino, B.; et al. Bioorg. Med. Chem. 16, 6009, (2008)
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?