|Related Categories||Alkyl Trifluoroborate Salts, Boronic Acids and Derivatives, Chemical Synthesis, Organometallic Reagents, Trifluoroborate Salts More...|
1 g in poly bottle
Organotrifluoroborate involved in:
• Catalytic allylboration1
• Stereoselective nucleophilic addition2
• Pd-catalyzed heterocyclizations3
• Oxidation reactions4 and Oxidative Mannich reactions5
• Cross-coupling reactions6
Organotrifluoroborates as versatile and stable boronic acid surrogates.
Certificate of Analysis
|Precautionary statements||P261-P280-P305 + P351 + P338|
|Personal Protective Equipment||dust mask type N95 (US), Eyeshields, Gloves|
|Hazard Codes (Europe)||Xi|
|Risk Statements (Europe)||37/38-41|
|Safety Statements (Europe)||26-36/39|
Potent Boronic Acid Surrogates In the vast array of catalytic carbon-carbon bond forming reactions, the Suzuki-Miyaura protocol has proven to be a particularly attractive method. The organoborane nu...
Keywords: Addition reactions, Aldrichimica Acta, Catalysis, Coupling reactions, Cross couplings, Halogenations, Suzuki-Miyaura coupling
1. Catalytic activation of pinacolyl allylboronate with indium(I): development of a general catalytic allylboration of ketones U. Schneider and S. Kobayashi, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 46, 5909-5912, (2007)
2. Stereoselective nucleophilic addition of potassium alkyltrifluoroborates to cyclic N-acyliminium ions: a simple and mild approach to chiral 5-alkylpyrrolidin-2-ones A. S. Vieira, et al., Aust. J. Chem. 62, 909-916, (2009)
5. The development of a Selectfluor-mediated oxidative Mannich reaction M. H. Daniels and J. Hubbs, Tetrahedron Lett. 52, 3543-3546, (2011)
6. A new organic transformation by introducing crotyl/allyltrifluoroborates in cross-coupling reaction with aroyl chlorides M. Al-Masum and K. Liu, Tetrahedron Lett. 52, 5090-5093, (2011)
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?