Synonym: (R)-(+)-2,2′-Bis(diphenylphospino)-5,5′,6,6′,7,7′,8,8′-octahydro-1,1′-binaphthyl, [(1R)-5,5′,6,6′,7,7′,8,8′-octahydro-[1,1′-binaphthalene]-2,2′-diyl]bis[diphenylphosphine]
|Related Categories||Asymmetric Synthesis, BINAPs, Chemical Synthesis, Chiral Catalysts, Ligands, and Reagents, Privileged Ligands and Complexes More...|
|optical activity||[α]20/D +74°, c = 0.5 in toluene|
50, 100 mg in glass bottle
Sold in collaboration with Takasago for research purposes only.
Catalytic ligand used for:
• Enantioselective synthesis of dihydrobenzofurans and dihydronaphthofurans via olefin isomerization/enantiosele
• Preparation of axially chiral biaryl compounds by gold-catalyzed stereoselective intramolecular hydroarylation
• Preparation of chiral 3-alkyl-substituted indolines by tandem condensation-asymmetric hydrogenation of indoles with aldehydes, catalyzed by Bronsted acids and palladium BINAP complexes
• Stereoselective preparation of hydrindanes and decalins containing up to four contiguous stereocenters via rhodium-catalyzed [2+2+2] cycloaddition of ene-allenes with allenes
• Rhodium-catalyzed asymmetric formal olefination or cycloaddition of 1,3-dicarbonyl compounds with 1,6-diynes or 1,6-enynes
• Stereoselective preparation of 2,3-substituted indolines via Pd-catalyzed hydrogenation of (α-hydroxyalkyl)indoles
Certificate of Analysis
The quest to find chiral catalysts capable of achieving high enantiomeric excess for a variety of asymmetric transformations has been an ongoing endeavor for the past 40 years. One of the most releva...
Keywords: Addition reactions, Arylations, Asymmetric synthesis, Catalysis, Hydrogenations, Ligands, transformation
Introduction The quest to find chiral catalysts capable of achieving high enantiomeric excess for a variety of asymmetric transformations has been an ongoing endeavor for the past 40 years. One of th...
Keywords: Addition reactions, Arylations, Asymmetric synthesis, Building blocks, Catalysis, Epoxidations, Hydrogenations, Hydrosilylations, Ligands, Sharpless Epoxidation, transformation
Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed Ene-Allene-Allene [2+2+2] Cycloadditions: Stereoselective Synthesis of Complex trans-Fused Carbocycles Brusoe, A. T.; Alexanian, E. J. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. Engl. 50, 6596-6600, (2011)
Dehydration triggered asymmetric hydrogenation of 3-(α-hydroxyalkyl)indoles Wang, D.-S.; et al. Chem. Sci. 2, 803-806, (2011)
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?