Synonym: 10443425, ZapCap® bottle-top filters, bottle-top filteration system, bottle-top filters
|Related Categories||Filter Funnel, Filtration Supplies, Labware, Manufacturer Browser, Whatman,|
|packaging||pack of 12 ea|
|mfr. no.||Maine Mnfg, 10443425|
|pore size||0.45 μm|
|suitability||suitable for (filtration of HPLC solutions)|
Whatman® ZapCap® CR Bottle Top Filters
For filtration of medium volumes, cell culture media and HPLC solutions.
Features and benefits:
• Complete 500 ml units with tubing nozzle; for attaching to bottles (bottle-top)
• Connection seals on any standard bottles 33 to 45 mm
• Membrane diameter 76 mm, filter area 39.2 cm2
• ZapCap-S with included borosilicate prefilter for high flow rates
• ZapCap-S Plus with integral borosilicate prefilter for very high flow rates
• ZapCap-CR, the chemical-resistant bottle-top filter
• Can be used up to 50ºC
Filtration of HPLC solutions:
1. Polyamide membrane filters (NYL) for the retention of fine particles and microorganisms in HPLC/FPLC solutions when the column packing is 10 μm
2. PTFE membrane filters (TE) for the retention of particles in organic solutions; strong acids or aldehydes
Filtration of cell culture media:
1. Cellulose acetate membrane filters (CA) with extremely low protein binding for cell culture media and other aqueous solutions
2. Sterile filtration of solutions which cannot be autoclaved
Sterile filtration and clarification of difficult-to-filter aqueous solutions.
Field of Use : For internal research use only. Products are not intended for diagnostic use or resale.
Warfarin is a trademark of Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
Whatman is a registered trademark of GE Healthcare
ZapCap is a registered trademark of Whatman International Ltd.
Customers Also Viewed
pore size 0.2 μm, funnel capacity 100 mL
pore size 0.45 μm, funnel capacity 250 mL
PTFE, 0.45 μm, 250/pk
Disposable filter funnel 250 mL, 47 mm, Grade 41, 5/pk
ZapCap-CR, Nylon membrane, pore size 0.2 μm
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?