|Related Categories||Heating, Heating Controllers, J-KEM, Labware, Manufacturer Browser,|
|AC input||120 V / 1800 watts, 15 A (model 260/Timer)|
|feature||thermocouple type T|
|mfr. no.||Model, 260/Timer|
|measuring range||temperature, accuracy: 0.1 °C, (1 mL to 22 L)|
|-200-250 °C temperature|
Research grade temperature controller features auto-tune, PID process controllers with solid-state output circuitry and J-KEM′s Power Control computer that virtually eliminates temperature overshoot of the set temperature. Regulates any piece of equipment or volume to 0.1 °C.
• Regulates heating mantles, hot plates, ovens, heating blocks, etc.
• Safe 100% solid-state electronics, double fused, unbreakable thermocouple probe, automatic over-temperature circuit
• Programmable ramp-to-set point temperature control on the 200-Series model
• Free windows software for PC control and data logging to excel or text file. Implements multi-step temperature ramping and real-time strip chart display
• Both USB 2.0 and RS232 communication ports for PC control and data logging
• Over- / Under- temperature alarm
• Powers mantles upto 22 L
Models include: a
J-KEM is a registered trademark of J-KEM Electronics, Inc.
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?