|Related Categories||Disposable Gloves, Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Dura Flock nitrile flock lined gloves, Flock Lined Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Gloves,|
|mfr. no.||Microflex DFK-608-S|
|L × thickness||9.7 in. (245 mm) × 4.7 mil (0.12 mm)|
Microflex Dura Flock are the first cotton flock-lined nitrile gloves that keep your hands dry, comfortable, and protected. Normal disposable nitrile gloves are chemically treated to make them easier to put on and take off. They are either chlorinated or polymer-coated for this purpose, and as a result, their inner surface is smooth and slick. This allows moisture to build up between your skin and the glove.
Dura Flocks lining pulls moisture away from your skin. You′ll notice how much more comfortable it is working in these gloves.
• 8 mil nitrile - 25% thicker than standard disposable gloves for increased durability and superior protection
• Excellent flexibility makes Dura Flock extremely comfortable to wear for extended periods reducing hand fatigue
• Exclusive ultra-thin moisture-absorbing flock lining keeps hands dry
• Fully textured for a firm, reliable grip
• 100% nitrile, latex-free
• Cuff: 0.08 mm (3.1 mil)
• Palm: 0.12 mm (4.7 mil)
• Finger: 0.14 mm (5.5 mil)
• Length: 245 mm (9.7")
Dura Flock is a registered trademark of Microflex Corp.
Microflex is a registered trademark of CIT Healthcare LLC
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?