|Related Categories||Hanna, Hanna pH Meters, Hanna pH Meters and Accessories, Labware, Manufacturer Browser,|
• HI 76407/4F dissolved oxygen probe with built-in temperature sensor with 4 m (13′) cable
• 2 spare membranes
• Electrolyte solution
• 4 x 1.2 V AA
• 1300 mAh rechargeable batteries
• HI 710042-01 inductive battery charger with power adapter
• Rugged carrying case and instructions
Dissolved Oxygen Meter with Barometer
HI 98186 dissolved oxygen meter has an extended range to 50 ppm and 600% saturation. This instrument includes barometric pressure measurement and calibration with a user selectable unit (mmHg, inHg, atm, mbar, psi, kPa) and salinity, pressure and temperature compensation. Other features include measurement of BOD (biochemical oxygen demand), OUR (oxygen uptake rate) and SOUR (specific oxygen uptake rate).
Rechargeable batteries with inductive recharger
These models have up to 200 hour extended battery life to guarantee long operation in the field. The batteries can be recharged with Hanna′s inductive recharger. Simply leave the meter on the recharger for a few hours and you′re ready to go. The recharger can either be plugged in a standard 115 V socket using the included Hanna adapter or a 12 V DC source such as a vehicle¢s 12 volt accessory outlet.
Dissolved oxygen range
• 0.00 to 50.00 ppm; 0.0 to 600.0% saturation
Barometric pressure range
• 450 to 850 mmHg
• 0 to 70 ppt (g/L)
• Direct D.O.; BOD (biochemical oxygen demand)
• OUR (oxygen uptake rate); SOUR (specific oxygen uptake rate)
• Barometric pressure measurement
• Salinity, pressure and temperature compensation
• Direct D.O., BOD, OUR and SOUR
• Large backlit graphic display shows multiple messages along with the current measurement readings
• Language Selection: Help screens and guides are available in a choice of languages
• Users can consult the on-screen help from any mode simply by pressing the HELP key (The instrument will then explain the function and options currently available)
• Comprehensive GLP functions are directly accessible by pressing the GLP key
Customers Also Viewed
AC input 115 V
battery power 4 AA, 500 hr life
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?