|Related Categories||Hanna, Hanna Colorimeters, Labware, Manufacturer Browser, Portable Meters,|
The Hanna Checker HC′s bridge the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Chemical test kits are not very accurate and only give 5 to 10 points resolution while professional instrumentation can cost hundreds of dollars and can be time consuming to calibrate and maintain.
The Hanna Checker HC′s are accurate and affordable. The contoured style of these Checker HC′s fit in your palm and pocket perfectly and the large LCD is easy to read. The auto shut-off feature assures the battery life will not be drained if you forget to turn it off.
• Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
• Large, easy to read digits
• Auto shut-off
• Dedicated to a single parameter
• Uses 10 mL glass cuvettes
• Use for quick and accurate on the spot analysis
• Single button operation: Zero and Measure
• Operated by a single AAA battery
Checker is a registered trademark of Hanna Instruments
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?