|Related Categories||Centrifugation Supplies, Centrifuges, Labnet, Labnet Centrifugation, Labnet Centrifuges,|
|availability||not available in EU|
The Spectrafuge 16M is the perfect, high speed, compact microcentrifuge. A brushless, maintenance free motor provides extremely fast acceleration and deceleration of the 18 place rotor and makes the Spectrafuge 16M the quietest microcentrifuge in its class.
Speed and time are set with the control knobs on the front panel of the unit. A "quick" button allows for momentary runs. A continuous flow of ambient air through the rotor chamber keeps the rotor and samples cool. For applications requiring sub-ambient temperatures, the Spectrafuge 16M can be operated in a cold room.
The Spectrafuge 16M is supplied complete with an 18 place rotor for 1.5/2.0 mL tubes. Smaller tubes are accommodated by adapters (sold separately). The optional StripSpin rotor adapter holds two 8 x 0.2 mL strips, typically used for thermal cycling.
• Brushless, maintenance-free motor
• Exceptionally quiet and cool operation
• High maxium speed/g-force
• Extremely small footprint
• Speed range: 1,000 rpm to 14,000 rpm
• Maximum RCF: 16,000 x g
• Acceleration to max. speed: 10 sec
• Deceleration from max. speed: 9 sec
• Maximum capacity: 18 x 1.5/2.0 mL
• Timer: 1 to 30 minutes or continuous "quick" button for momentary operation
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 8.25 in. (21 cm) x 8.9 in.(23 cm) x 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
• Weight: 10.00 lb (4.5 kg)
• 230 V centrifuges are CE compliant
Spectrafuge is a trademark of Labnet Intl., Inc.
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?