Synonym: 96 well filter plate
|Related Categories||96 Well Plates, Corning, Corning 96-Well Filter Plates, Corning 96-Well Microplates, Corning 96-Well Multiwell Plates,|
|material||glass fiber membrane|
|white polystyrene plate|
|white polystyrene wells rectangular bottom|
|plate format: 96 well filter plate, standard|
|packaging||case of 50|
|pack of 10|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 3510|
|maximum volume||350 μL|
|working volume||350 μL|
|matrix active group||non-treated surface treatment|
|pore size||0.25 mm (thickness)|
Glass fiber filter plates (CLS3510, CLS3511) can be used for a variety of applications, including plasmid isolation, DNA purification, or receptor/ligand binding assays. The low-binding hydrophilic PVDF membrane filter plates (CLS3504, CLS3505) are suitable for protein kinase assays or for bead and resin based separation assays.
The Corning FiltrEX 96 well white filter plate with 0.25mm (thickness) glass fiber filter was designed with your application needs in mind. Glass fiber filter plates (CLS3510, CLS3511) can be used for a variety of applications, including plasmid isolation, DNA purification, or receptor/ligand binding assays.
• Meets the ANSI/SBS1-2004 through ANSI/SBS 4-2004 standard dimensions to ensure automation compatibility
• Rigid sidewalls make the plate ideal for automation handling
• Wide skirt easily accommodates bar codes
• Individual filter discs are sealed in the wells by a patented over-molding process to ensure 100% integrity of each well
• The design of the nozzle prevents cross-contamination while allowing the plate to rest on the lab bench
• 350μL working volume
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
FiltrEX is a trademark of Corning, Inc.
Customers Also Viewed
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?