|Related Categories||Cell Culture Supplies, Corning, Culture Flasks, Glass, Labware, Manufacturer Browser,|
|working volume 370 mL maximum|
|working volume 45 ‑ 67.5 mL recommended medium volume|
|packaging||case of 12 ea|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 3977|
|surface area||225 cm2|
|matrix active group||Synthemax surface treatment|
|suitability||suitable for (stem cell proliferation and differentiation)|
Corning Synthemax cell culture surface uses an active peptide acrylate for polystyrene binding to promote stem cell proliferation and differentiation.
The Corning Synthemax Surface is a unique synthetic surface coated onto multiwell plates and flasks that mimics the natural cell environment. This surface supports the expansion of stem cells in their undifferentiated state and enables directed differentiation into specialized cell types.
• Synthemax surface multiple well plate
• Unique synthetic surface mimics natural cell environment
• Supports expansion of undifferentiated stem cells
• Ready to use surface
• Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
• Quality tested for lot-to-lot consistency
• Recommended working volume 0.2 - 0.3 mL/cm2
• Individually wrapped
• Sterilized by gamma irradiation (SAL 10-6)
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Synthemax is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?