|composition||bed wt., 100 mg/well|
|packaging||pk of 1|
Retention Mechanism: Cation exchange
Sample Matrix Compatibility: Organic or aqueous solutions
• A polymerically bonded, ethylenediamine triacetic acid phase with a pKa of 4.8
• Counter ion is Na+
• Ion exchange capacity is ∼ 0.15 meq/g
• Carries a negative charge at pH 6.8 or above
• A pH of 2.8 or below neutralizes this phase for easier elution of strong cationic analytes that are neutralized only at extreme basic conditions
• Typically used when dealing with very strong cationic (high pKa) compounds that may be irreversibly retained on strong cation exchangers
Discovery is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC
From our library of Related Content, Sigma-Aldrich presents SPE Cartridges (Tubes) - Phase Selection Guide
Keywords: Agriculture, Calorimetry, Environmental, Fractionation, High performance liquid chromatography, Liquid chromatography mass spectrometry, Mass spectrometry, Pesticides, Pharmaceutical, Solid phase extractions
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?