|Related Categories||Alternative Energy, Catalysis and Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical Synthesis, Fuel Cell Catalysts, Heterogeneous Pd Catalysts,|
|extent of labeling||5 wt. % loading (dry basis)|
|matrix||activated carbon support|
Catalyst for hydrogenation of alkenes, alkynes, ketones, nitriles, imines, azides, nitro groups, benzenoid and heterocyclic aromatics; used for hydrogenolysis of cyclopropanes, benzyl derivatives, epoxides, hydrazines, and halides; used to dehydrogenate aromatics and deformylate aldehydes.
• Stille reaction1
• Hydrogenation reactions2
• Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling and Heck-Mizoroki reactions3
• Oxidation reactions5
• Coupling reactions6
10, 50, 100 g in glass bottle
Customers Also Viewed
5% Pd basis
extent of labeling: 10 wt. % loading, matrix activated carbon support
extent of labeling: 10 wt. % loading, matrix carbon, dry support
extent of labeling: 10 wt. % loading (dry basis), matrix activated carbon, wet support, Degussa type E101 NE/W
extent of labeling: 5 wt. % loading (dry basis), matrix activated carbon, wet support
Aldrich supplies a large variety of catalysts and metals that are of increasing importance to the synthetic organic chemist. This vast array of products is separated into two major categories: homoge...
ChemFiles Volume 1 Article 3
1. Lanny S. L., and Eduardo P.-C. Organic Synth. 10, 9, (2004)
2. Oosthuizen, R. S.; Nyamori, V. O. Platinum Metals Rev. 55, 154, (2011)
3. Yamamoto, K.; Thiemann, T. J. Chem. Res. (M) 35, 246, (2011)
4. Maki-Arvela, P.; et al. Energy and Fuels 25, 2815, (2011)
5. Sawama, Y.; et al. European J. Org. Chem., 3361, (2011)
6. Zhang, G.; Chen, J. Lett. Org. Chem. 8, 287, (2011)
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?