Synonym: TBAF solution
|Related Categories||Chemical Synthesis, Deprotecting Reagents, Fluoride Sources, Protection and Derivatization, Synthetic Reagents More...|
|concentration||1.0 M in THF|
|impurities||~5 wt. % water|
|density||0.903 g/mL at 25 °C|
Live Chat and Frequently Asked Questions are available for this Product.
1 L in Sure/Seal™
5 mL in glass bottle
2.5 L in glass bottle
50, 100, 4×100, 500 mL in Sure/Seal™
Reactant for preparation of:
• Triple monoamine reuptake inhibitors as a new generation of antidepressants1
• Alcohols via hydrolysis of alkyl silyl ethers neutral pH in mixed organic-aqueous buffered solutions2
• Oligoribonucleotides with phosphonate-modified linkages3
• Aryl alkyl alcohols via Nozaki-Hiyama allylation catalyzed by chiral bipyridyldiol ligands and chromium trichloride4
• Conjugated dienoic acid esters using Suzuki coupling reactions5
• Macrocyclic o-aminobenzamide Hsp90 inhibitorwith antitumor activity6
• Phospshoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) dual inhibitors7
• Anti-diabetic polyacetylenic glucosides8
Certificate of Analysis
Certificate of Origin
“Click” chemistry, and the copper(I)-catalyzed azide-alkyne cycloaddition (CuAAC) in particular, is a powerful new synthetic tool in polymer chemistry and material science. Success of the CuAAC in th...
Dr. Joost A. Opsteen
Material Matters 2008, 3.3, 66.
Keywords: Building blocks, Catalysis, Cycloadditions, Esterifications, Materials Science, Nucleophilic substitutions, Polymer science, Polymerization reactions, Radical polymerization, Substitutions, transformation
1. An improved asymmetric synthetic route to a novel triple uptake inhibitor antidepressant (2S,4R,5R)-2-benzhydryl-5-((4-methoxybenzyl)amino)tetrahydro-2H-pyran-4-ol (D-142). Gopishetty, B.; et al. Tetrahedron Asymmetry 22, 1081, (2011)
4. Huang, X.-R.; et al. Adv. Synth. Catal. 353, 1949, (2011)
6. Discovery of a stable macrocyclic o-aminobenzamide Hsp90 inhibitor which significantly decreases tumor volume in a mouse xenograft model. Zapf, C. W.; et al. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 21, 4602, (2011)
7. Phospshoinositide 3-kinase (PI3K)/mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) dual inhibitors: discovery and structure-activity relationships of a series of quinoline and quinoxaline derivatives. Nishimura, N.; et al. J. Med. Chem. 54, 4735, (2011)
Novel reverse-phase ion pair-high performance liquid chromatography separation of heparin, heparan sulfate and low molecular weight-heparins disaccharides and oligosaccharides. Galeotti F and Volpi N J. Chromatogr. A 1284, 141-7, (2013)
Convenient and efficient approach to the permanent or reversible conjugation of RNA and DNA sequences with functional groups. Cieślak J, Ausín C, Grajkowski A, et al. Curr. Protoc. Nucleic Acid Chem. Chapter 4, Unit4.52, (2012)
A series of amino acid functionalized tripodal hexaamide anion receptors: ion-pair-assisted capped-cleft formation by a pentafluorophenyl-functionalized amide. Bose P, Ravikumar I, Akhuli B, et al. Chem. Asian J. 7(10), 2373-80, (2012)
Rapid and efficient synthesis of nucleoside polyphosphates and their conjugates using sulfonyl imidazolium salts. Mohamady S and Taylor SD Curr. Protoc. Nucleic Acid Chem. Chapter 13, Unit13.11, (2012)
Development of a new and environment friendly hollow fiber-supported liquid phase microextraction using vesicular aggregate-based supramolecular solvent. Moradi M, Yamini Y, Rezaei F, et al. Analyst 137(15), 3549-57, (2012)
Development of a novel expression, ZI MAX/K ZI, for determination of the counter-anion effect on the antimicrobial activity of tetrabutylammonium salts. Michelle L Ingalsbe et al Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 19, 4984-7, (2009)
Fieser 4,477 / Fieser 5,645 / Fieser 7,353 / Fieser 8,467 / Fieser 9,444 / Fieser 10,378 / Fieser 11,499 / Fieser 12,458 / Fieser 13,286 / Fieser 14,293
RegBook 1 (1), 413:B / Sigma FT-IR 1 (2), 903:C / Structure Index 1 (1), 60:C:2 / 10, 370
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?