|Related Categories||Alkaloid, Building Blocks, C10, Chemical Synthesis, Heterocyclic Building Blocks,|
Vasoactive; may have a neuromodulator function.
Biogenic amine formed from the decarboxylation of tryptophan by
25 g in poly bottle
5 g in glass bottle
Reactant for preparation of:
• Tryptamine derivatives as inhibitors against hepatitis B virus1
• Carbamoyl epipodophyllotoxins as potential antitumor agents2
• Anthranilic acid derivatives as CCK receptor antagonists3
• Brassinin derivatives as indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase inhibitors4
• Antispasmodic agents5
• β-carbolinium cations as new antimalarial agents6
Substituted indoles and purines have frequently been referred to as “privileged structures” since they are capable of binding to multiple receptors with high affinity, and thus have applications acro...
Keywords: Building blocks, Medicinal chemistry
5. Grigoryan, N. P.; et al. Hayastani Kimiakan Handes 58, 100, (2005)
FT-IR 2 (3), 3579:D / FT-IR 1 (2), 660:D / NMR-Reference 2 (2), 527:C / RegBook 1 (2), 2405:K / Sax 6, 216 / Structure Index 1, 381:B:8
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?