|Related Categories||Asymmetric Synthesis, Chemical Synthesis, Chiral Catalysts, Ligands, and Reagents, Privileged Ligands and Complexes, TADDOLs More...|
|optical activity||[α]19/D −62.6°, c = 1 in chloroform|
1 g in glass bottle
Hydrogen-bonding organocatalyst examined in terms of acidity, deprotonation enthalpies and hydrogen bonding1
Catalyst involved in synthesis of cyclopropylamines via addition reactions of Grignard reagents to amides2
Reactant or reagent involved in:
• Enantioswitching of catalytic asymmetric hydroboration3
• Synthesis of derivative ligands for asymmetric hydroformylation of alkenes4
• Amide-directed catalytic asymmetric hydroboration of trisubstituted alkenes5
• Addition of deactivated alkyl Grignard reagents to aldehydes6
Customers Also Viewed
extent of labeling: ~0.40 mmol/g loading
Apart from numerous examples using TADDOLs in metal-catalyzed asymmetric reactions, Rawal recently reported that TADDOLs could be used as Brønsted acid organocatalysts in highly stereoselective heter...
Aldrich ChemFiles 2007, 7.9, 13.
Keywords: Addition reactions, Aminations, Asymmetric synthesis, Catalysis, Substitutions
The chiral auxiliaries TADDOLs (α,α,α,α-tetraaryl-1,3-dioxolane-4,5- dimethanols) developed by Seebach's group have found numerous applications in asymmetric synthesis ranging from utilization as sto...
Keywords: Addition reactions, Asymmetric synthesis, Catalysis, Chiral auxiliaries, Desymmetrizations, Diels-Alder reaction, Fluorinations, Hydrogenations, Metathesis, Nucleophilic additions, Polymerization reactions, Transesterifications
2. Cyclopropylamines from N,N-Dialkylcarboxamides and Grignard Reagents in the Presence of Titanium Tetraisopropoxide or Methyltitanium Triisopropoxide A. de Meijere, et al. Chem. Eur. J. 16, 13862-13875, (2010)
4. Rhodium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydroformylation with Taddol-Based IndolPhos Ligands J. Wassenaar, et al. Organometallics 29, 2767-2776, (2010)
FT-NMR 1 (2), 377:B / RegBook 1 (1), 1337:G / Structure Index 1, 206:D:3
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?