|Related Categories||Building Blocks, C7 to C9, Chemical Synthesis, Heterocyclic Building Blocks, Indoles More...|
1 g in glass bottle
500 mg in glass bottle
Reactant for preparation of:
• Tryptophan dioxygenase inhibitors pyridyl-ethenyl-indoles as potential anticancer immunomodulators1
• Meridianin derivatives as protein kinase (PKC) inhibitors and vitro antiproliferative agents2
• Anti-angiogenic agents3
• Sodium-dependent glucose co-transporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors for the management of hyperglycemia in diabetes4
• Biologically active indoles5
• CGRP receptor antagonists6
• CB2 cannabinoid receptor ligands8
Sigma-Aldrich is proud to offer a new series of ChemFiles—called Privileged Structures, to our Drug Discovery and Organic Synthesis customers. Each piece will highlight a specific motif, selected app...
Chemfiles Volume 4 Article 8
Keywords: Building blocks, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Diseases, Drug discovery, Medicinal chemistry, Organic synthesis, Respiratory
Substituted indoles and purines have frequently been referred to as “privileged structures” since they are capable of binding to multiple receptors with high affinity, and thus have applications acro...
Keywords: Building blocks, Medicinal chemistry
4. Discovery of novel N-Î²-D-xylosylindole derivatives as sodium-dependent glucose cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) inhibitors for the management of hyperglycemia in diabetes. Yao, C.-H.; et al. J. Med. Chem. 54, 166, (2011)
5. Palladium-catalyzed dynamic kinetic asymmetric transformations of vinyl aziridines with nitrogen heterocycles: rapid access to biologically active pyrroles and indoles. Trost, B., M.; et al. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 132, 15800, (2010)
7. Synthesis of nucleosides Vorbrueggen, H.; Ruh-Pohlenz, C. Org. React. 55, no pp. given, (2000)
FT-IR 1 (2), 665:A / FT-IR 2 (3), 3585:D / RegBook 1 (2), 2409:I / Structure Index 1, 382:B:4
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?