|Related Categories||Catalysis and Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical Synthesis, Phosphine Compounds, Polydentate Phosphine Ligands|
1 g in glass bottle
• Ru/phosphine catalyzed anti-Markovnikov addition reactions1
• Regioselective Suzuki coupling reactions2
• Ru/phosphine catalyzed homogeneous hydrogenation reactons3
• Mediated cross-coupling reactions4
|Precautionary statements||P261-P305 + P351 + P338|
|Personal Protective Equipment||dust mask type N95 (US), Eyeshields, Gloves|
|Hazard Codes (Europe)||Xi|
|Risk Statements (Europe)||36/37/38|
|Safety Statements (Europe)||26-36|
2. Cai, C.; et al. Org. Process Res. Dev. 11, 328, (2007)
4. Braun, T.; et al. Chem. Commun. (Camb.), 2254, (2001)
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?