|Related Categories||Donor Materials, Light-Emitting Polymers (LEPs), Materials Science, OLED and PLED Materials, Organic Field Effect Transistor (OFET) Materials,|
|mol wt||average Mn 40,000-70,000|
|fluorescence||λex 493 nm; λem 554 nm in toluene|
|Orbital energy||HOMO 5.3 eV|
|LUMO 3 eV|
|OLED Device Performance||
• Color: orange-red
• Max. Luminance: 220 Cd/m2
• Max. EQE: 0.3 %
• Turn-On Voltage: 3.8 V
• Color: orange-red
• Max. Luminance: 970 Cd/m2
• Max. EQE: 1.9 %
• Turn-On Voltage: 2.9 V
• Color: orange-red
• Max. Luminance: 1400 Cd/m2
• Max. EQE: 2.5 %
• Turn-On Voltage: 2.8 V
|OPV Device Performance||
• Short-circuit current density (Jsc): 1.98 mA/cm2
• Open-circuit voltage (Voc): 0.93 V
• Fill Factor (FF): 0.47
• Power Conversion Efficiency (PCE): 1.1 %
• Short-circuit current density (Jsc): 2 mA/cm2
• Open-circuit voltage (Voc): 0.8 V
• Fill Factor (FF): 0.25
• Power Conversion Efficiency (PCE): 1.5 %
Live Chat and Frequently Asked Questions are available for this Product.
Useful in producing bright and efficient white polymeric light emitting diodes.3
Conducting polymer in solar cells1 and carbon nanotube OLEDs.2 Useful in producing bright and efficient white polymeric light emitting diodes.
Filter before application.
Light-emitting conjugated polymer.
1 g in glass bottle
250 mg in glass bottle
Customers Also Viewed
average Mn 10,000-20,000
average Mn 70,000-100,000
average Mn 150,000-250,000
Certificate of Analysis
Fullerenes, the older nanomaterial relatives of carbon nanotubes, continue to stimulate advances in applied and fundamental science. Fullerenes are excellent electron acceptors and can be chemically ...
Material Matters 2007, 2.1, 18.
Keywords: Electronics, Nanotubes, Organic electronics, Semiconductor, Solvents
Conjugated polymers with long range p-electron delocalization behave as processable organic “metals” in their doped state and as semiconducting materials in their neutral undoped state.1–3 Many undop...
Prof. Qibing Pei
Material Matters 2007, 2.3, 26.
Keywords: Absorption, Alkylations, Bacterial conjugations, Catalysis, Condensations, Environmental, Grignard Reaction, Infrared spectroscopy, Materials Science, Phase transitions, Polymerization reactions, Radical polymerization, Semiconductor, Solar cells, Solvents, Suzuki coupling, Suzuki reactions
Over recent years, a wide variety of challenges aiming for electrical pumping of organic laser diodes have been addressed. However, organic laser diodes have difficulty gaining widespread application...
Chihaya Adachi, Hajime Nakanotani
Material Matters 2009, 4.3, 74.
Keywords: Absorption, Amplification, Electronics, Infrared spectroscopy, Nitrogen phosphorus detector, Organic electronics, Recombination, Semiconductor
Mespoporous materials, also known as mesoporous molecular sieves, are a class of 3D-nanostructures with well-defined mesoscale (2–50 nm diameter) pores and surface areas up to 1000 m2/g.1 In terms of...
Material Matters 2008, 3.1, 17.
Keywords: Absorption, Catalysis, Condensations, Diffusion, Sol-gel
1. Takahashi, K., et al. Chem. Lett. 33, 1042, (2004)
2. Yang, M.; Zhang, Q. J. Mater. Sci. 39, 3777, (2004)
3. Shen, F.; et al. Semi. Sci. Tech. 22, L16, (2006)
4. Electrochemical In-Situ Conductivity Measurements for Thin Film of Li1-xMn2O4 Spinel Nishizawa, M.; et al. Chem. Mater. 12, 1367-1371, (2000)
5. Polymer Photovoltaic Cells: Enhanced Efficiencies via a Network of Internal Donor-Acceptor Heterojunctions Yu, G.; et al. Science 270, 1789-1791 , (1995)
6. Polybenzobisazoles Are Efficient Electron Transport Materials for Improving the Performance and Stability of Polymer Light-Emitting Diodes Jenekhe, S. A.; et al. Chem. Mater. 14, 4775 - 4780, (2002)
Exciton harvesting, charge transfer, and charge-carrier transport in amorphous-silicon nanopillar/polymer hybrid solar cells Gowrishankar, V.; Scully, S.; Chan, A.; et al. J. Appl. Phys. 103, 064511, (2008)
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?