|Related Categories||Building Blocks, C3 to C8, Chemical Synthesis, Halogenated Heterocycles, Heterocyclic Building Blocks,|
1, 5 g in glass bottle
Reactant involved in:
• Alkylation leading to alkyl derivatives with antibacterial activity1
• Iodination of N-tritylimidazole2
• Photochemical intramolecular aromatic substitutions3
• Synthesis of cyclopentapyrazines using thermolysis4
Certificate of Analysis
The use of halogenated aryl and heteroaryl compounds as substrates in various coupling protocols (i.e., Suzuki, Stille, Sonogashira) and nucleophilic substitution is commonplace in communications amo...
Aldrich ChemFiles 2006, 6.6, 11.
Keywords: Nucleophilic substitutions, Substitutions
1. Creating an antibacterial with in vivo efficacy: synthesis and characterization of potent inhibitors of the bacterial cell division protein FtsZ with improved pharmaceutical properties D. J. Haydon, et al., J. Med. Chem. 53, 3927-3936, (2010)
2. Palladium-catalyzed intramolecular arylation of N-benzyl-2-iodoimidazoles: a facile and rapid access to 5H-imidazo[2,1-a]isoindoles R. M. de Figueiredo, et al., Synthesis 4, 529-540, (2007)
4. Intra- and intermolecular trapping of cyclopentapyrazine carbenes derived from 1,2-dialkynylimidazoles A. K. Nadipuram and S. M. Kerwin, Tetrahedron Lett. 47, 353-356, (2006)
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?