|Related Categories||Amine Functionalized, Amine-PEG-COOH·HCl (NH2-PEG-COOH·HCl), COOH Functionalized, COOH·HCl-PEG-Amine (HCl·COOH-PEG-NH2), Chemical Biology,|
|mol wt||Mp 3,000|
100, 500 mg in glass bottle
• As a spacer to look at interactions with polymersomes1
• As a platform for oligonucleotide prodrug delivery2
• For delivery of doxorubicin nano-aggregates3
• To form protected ligand-bearing particles with polyethylenimine4
Customers Also Viewed
2,000, extent of labeling: ≥0.4 mmol/g NH2 loading
Progress in biotechnology fields such as tissue engineering and drug delivery is accompanied by an increasing demand for diverse functional biomaterials. For decades, research in polymeric biomateria...
Keywords: Absorption, Angiogenesis, Biomaterials, Catalysis, Cell culture, Degradations, Eliminations, Growth factors, Infrared spectroscopy, Ligands, Michael Addition, Polymerization reactions, Ring-opening polymerization
3. Folate-receptor-targeted delivery of doxorubicin nano-aggregates stabilized by doxorubicin-PEG-folate conjugate H. S. Yoo and T. G. Park, J. Controlled Release 100, 247-256, (2004)
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?