|Related Categories||Books and Software, Labware, Organic Chemistry Books More...|
|publication info||L.Hegedus, University Science Books, 1999, 337 pp., soft cover|
Written for organic chemists, this all-new second edition offers an easy entry into the field of organotransition metal chemistry without requiring a background in inorganic chemistry. The book first covers the basics of transition metal chemistry and gives a practical introduction to the mechanisms by which organometallic reactions occur. The organic
chemistry of transition metals is then presented by class of metal complex, with many examples of applications in the synthesis of natural products, pharmaceuticals, polymers, and materials. Ideal for advanced undergraduate and graduate students as well as all practicing synthetic organic chemists.
1. Formalisms, Electron Counting, Bonding (HowThings Work)
2. Organometallic Reaction Mechanisms
3. Synthetic Applications of Transition Metal Hydrides
4. Synthetic Applications of Complexes Containing Metal-Carbon s-Bonds
5. Synthetic Applications of Transition Metal Carbonyl Complexes
6. Synthetic Applications of Transition Metal Carbene Complexes
7. Synthetic Applications of Transition Metal Alkene, Diene, and Dienyl Complexes
8.Synthetic Applications of Transition Metal Alkyne Complexes
9. Synthetic Applications of h 3 -Allyl Transition Metal Complexes
10. Synthetic Applications of Transition Metal Arene Complexes
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?