|Related Categories||Buchi, Buchi Parts List, Buchi Rotary Evaporators, Evaporators, Labware,|
|mfr. no.||Buchi, 23122A110|
|availability||not available in EU|
• Unique to the R-215 is the addition of a vapor temperature and rotation speed display!
• PTFE composite vacuum seal for long service life and effective sealing
• Space-saving modular design lets you add integrated vacuum controllers and run preset time/pressure gradients
• Motorized, quick-action servo-jack raises and lowers glassware effortlessly
• Wide-range, PTFE-coated 4L heating bath, model B-491, with digital temperature display, uses oil or water, 20 to 180°C (68 to 356°F)
• Enhanced safety: insulated heating bath, Plastic-coated glassware, and optional remote control and safety shield
• Process samples from 50 mL to 3 L
1. Four different glassware assemblies
Supplied with a standard 24/40 joint on the evaporator flask and a 35/20 ball joint on the receiving flask.
a. Diagonal condenser assembly- For simple distillation of solvents and general use. Tap-water-cooled. Inlet feed tube for continuous feed of volumes exceeding flask capacity.
b. Vertical condenser assembly- For standard distillations and for high-boiling solvents (>100°C). Tap-water-cooled. Inlet feed tube for continuous feed of volumes exceeding flask capacity.
c. Cold-trap condenser assembly- Two-piece cold-trap condenser style is ideal for low-boiling solvents. Uses mechanical refrigeration or dry ice and acetone.
d. Cold-trap reflux condenser assembly- Two-piece cold-trap condenser plus reflux distribution head for use with low-boiling solvents with reflux.
2. Three different Vacuum Controller options
a. Basic- no vacuum controller
b. Advanced- comes with V-850 vacuum controller. See Z616869 listing for specifications.
c. Professional- comes with V-855 vacuum controller. See Z616885 listing for specifications.
3. Two different Glassware options- Glass or Plastic-coated Glass
View the Selection Guide of available Rotavapors.
Büchi is a registered trademark of Büchi Labortechnik AG
Rotavapor is a registered trademark of Büchi Labortechnik AG
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?