|Related Categories||Building Blocks, C7 to C9, Chemical Synthesis, Heterocyclic Building Blocks, Indoles,|
25 g in poly bottle
5 g in glass bottle
Reactant for preparation of:
• Pharmaceutically active 2-oxo-1-pyrrolidine analogues1
• Tryptophan dioxygenase inhibitors pyridyl-ethenyl-indoles as potential anticancer immunomodulators2
• Protein Kinase Inhibitors and antiproliferative agents3
• Positive Allosteric Modulators of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 4 (mGlu4)4
• Antifungal agents5
• Cannabinoid receptor type 1 (CB1) antagonists6
• Potential anticancer agents7
• Potential antivascular agents8
• Selective Anti-leukemic agents9
• Anti human immunodeficiency virus subtype 1 (HIV-1) agents10
Certificate of Analysis
|Precautionary statements||P280-P305 + P351 + P338|
|Personal Protective Equipment||dust mask type N95 (US), Eyeshields, Faceshields, Gloves|
|Hazard Codes (Europe)||Xn|
|Risk Statements (Europe)||22-41|
|Safety Statements (Europe)||26-39|
Sigma-Aldrich is proud to offer a new series of ChemFiles—called Privileged Structures, to our Drug Discovery and Organic Synthesis customers. Each piece will highlight a specific motif, selected app...
Chemfiles Volume 4 Article 8
Keywords: Building blocks, Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Diseases, Drug discovery, Medicinal chemistry, Organic synthesis, Respiratory
Substituted indoles and purines have frequently been referred to as “privileged structures” since they are capable of binding to multiple receptors with high affinity, and thus have applications acro...
Keywords: Building blocks, Medicinal chemistry
4. Discovery, synthesis, and structure-activity relationship development of a series of N-(4-acetamido)phenylpicolinamides as positive allosteric modulators of metabotropic glutamate receptor 4 (mGlu(4)) with CNS exposure in rats. Engers, D. W.; et al. J. Med. Chem. 54, 1106, (2011)
5. Na, Y. M. Bull. Korean Chem. Soc. 31, 3467, (2010)
8. Structure-activity relationships of indole compounds derived from combretastatin A4: synthesis and biological screening of 5-phenylpyrrolo[3,4-a]carbazole-1,3-diones as potential antivascular agents. Ty, N.; e al. Eur. J. Med. Chem. 45, 3726, (2010)
FT-IR 2 (3), 3586:A / FT-IR 1 (2), 665:B / IR-Spectra (2), 1086:E / IR-Spectra (3), 1250:D / NMR-Reference 2 (2), 524:C / RegBook 1 (2), 2409:J / Sax 6, 2029 / Sigma FT-IR 1 (2), 785:C / Structure Index 1, 382:C:4
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?