|Related Categories||Hypodermic Syringes, Labware, Perfektum Hypodermic Syringes, Syringes and Needles|
|feature||graduated 1.0 mL|
|tip style needle-lock Luer|
|mfr. no.||Popper 5137|
Perfektum® matched numbered syringes feature frosted individually lapped barrels and plungers. These syringes are individually boxed and have matching serial numbers on mating barrels and plungers.
Z181455, Z181471 and Z180378 include tip adapters to convert large male glass Luer to standard male metal Luer.
• All are made from borosilicate glass
• Metal parts are chrome-plated brass
• Syringes have male fittings
• Matched serial numbers on barrels and plungers for critical applications, not interchangeable
• Frosted, individually lapped barrels and plungers withstand some-what higher pressures
• Individually boxed
Because of the very close fit between the plunger and the barrel of the syringe, the slightest amount of dust or grit will scratch the smooth surfaces of the syringe. Store the clean dry syringe assembled, to prevent dust collecting on the plunger.
Perfektum is a registered trademark of Cadence Science
Customers Also Viewed
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?