|Related Categories||Air-Sensitive Chemistry, Bottle-Top Dispensers, Dispensers, Dispensing and Storage, FORTUNA Optifix bottle-top dispensers,|
|feature||subdivision 0.1 mL|
|measuring range||1-5 mL volume|
For dispensing aqueous solutions, acids and crystallizing liquids
• PTFE encased dispensing piston
• Visible dispensing process by the use of a dispensing cylinder made of glass, coated with plastic-protection against breakage
• Ergonomic finger protection cap
• Fast and easy volume setting with additional fine adjustment
• FIX adapter made of white PP up to 10 mL; FIX adapter made of solid white PP from 30 mL size
• Valve block made of PTFE, no metal springs in the valve - no corrosion
• Optifix® Basic dispenser available up to 500 mL
Supplied as Optifix®, Basic dispenser, 2 PP adapters GL40 + GL45 & 1 PTFE intake tube
FORTUNA is a registered trademark of Poulten & Graf Ltd.
Optifix is a registered trademark of Poulten & Graf Ltd.
Customers Also Viewed
Basic model, 0.4-2.0 mL volume
Basic model, 2-10 mL volume
Basic model, 6-30 mL volume
Basic model, 10-50 mL volume
Safety model, 1-5 mL volume
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?