|Related Categories||Filtration Supplies, Labware, Manufacturer Browser, Pall Filtration, Pall Gelman,|
|material||HT Tuffryn® membrane|
|modified acrylic housing|
|polysulfone membrane (hydrophillic)|
|mfr. no.||Gelman 4497|
|packaging||pkg of 75 ea|
|pore size||0.45 μm porosity|
|fitting||inlet female Luer (lock)|
|outlet male Luer|
These offer high quality filtration for analytical samples. Certified for HPLC to ensure low extractables. Available in a broad range of membranes to meet sample compatibility requirements. The 25 mm Acrodisc is recommended for sample volumes from 5 to 100 mL. The 13 mm size is recommended for samples under 10 mL in volume. The 4 mm size is for samples under 2 mL. PP housing with Luer fittings.
• GHPP - hydrophilic PP membrane suitable for both aqueous and organic samples
• GXF - multi-layered glass fiber prefilter
• Nylon - general-purpose filter, not for acids and halogenated solvents
• PVDF - general-purpose with broader compatibility than nylon
• PTFE - suitable for aggressive solvents and organics
• HT Tuffryn® − hydrophilic polysulfone, for very low protein binding applications
• Versapor® − acrylic co-polymer on non-woven nylon support, for general-purpose filtration
Suitable for filtration of biological samples.
Acrodisc is a registered trademark of Pall Corporation
Tuffryn is a registered trademark of Pall Corporation
Versapor is a registered trademark of Pall Corporation
Customers Also Viewed
Nylon membrane, diam. 25 mm, pore size 0.2 μm
Nylon membrane, diam. 25 mm, pore size 0.45 μm
HT Tuffryn membrane, diam. 25 mm, pore size 0.2 μm
HT Tuffryn membrane, diam. 25 mm, pore size 0.45 μm
polysulfone membrane, pore size 0.2 μm, diam. 13 mm
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?