|Related Categories||Labware, Materials Science Labware, Plasma Cleaners More...|
|H × W × D||11 in. × 18 in. × 9 in.|
|chamber diam. × L||6 in. × 6 in.|
A compact, tabletop plasma cleaner used for nanoscale surface cleaning, surface activation, and surface chemistry alteration. Plasma treatment may be applied to a wide variety of materials, including glass, semiconductors, polymers, and metals. Useful applications include surface cleaning of substrates for enhanced adhesion, pre-bond preparation for microfluidic device fabrication, and surface modification of biomaterials and polymers.
• Adjustable RF power (Low, Medium, High power settings): Maximum 30 W
• 6 in. diam. x 6.5 in. L Pyrex® chamber (optional quartz chamber)
• Valve assembly to control gas flow
• Hinged door with viewing window
• Fan cooling
• Requires a separate vacuum pump to run the plasma process
• Optional PlasmaFlo gas flow mixer allows fine control of up to 2 process gases, gas mixing, and monitoring of vacuum pressure
PYREX is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Customers Also Viewed
PDMS surface should be activated using a low frequency air plasma treatment for 1 min. (Recommended plasma cleaners Aldrich Prod. No.: Z561673, Z561681, Z561657, Z561665).
Material Matters 2008, 3.2, 47.
Use of this kit results in a durable hydrophilic PDMS surface. The resulting surface should be wettable by hydrophilic inks and appropriate for multiple printing applications. After treatment, water ...
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?