|Related Categories||Aldrich, Aldrich Dispensing Stations Gas, Aldrich Gas Equipment, Gas Equipment Product Guide, Gas Lecture Bottle Stations,|
|material||Monel® regulator with cross-purge valve|
|overall W × D × H||16 in. × 12 in. × 8 1/2 in.|
Dispensing lecture-bottle gases has never been safer or simpler using these portable lecture-bottle stations. The premium quality components housed within a station are matched to the application, fully assembled, leak-tested, and ready for use. Just connect the station to the lecture-bottle, process, and a source of inert gas, if using a station with a purge valve, and you are ready to go.
Safe and Simple:
• Gas dispensing and storage in one compact, portable system
• Keeps lecture-bottles upright and stable, eliminates tip-over
• Reduces equipment damage and chance of personal injury
• Choice of four models matched to the application
• Online Lecture-Bottle Equipment to Gases Selection Guide
• Express Service Program for fast cleaning, repair, or component replacement
1. Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable, red enamel finish, table-top or wall mountable
2. Quality, panel-mounted regulators and purge valves
3. Braided, 316L stainless steel hose with CGA-180 remote connection to the lecture-bottle
4. Support for two lecture-bottles, one in use and a spare
5. Clearly labeled gauges, gas connections, and valve functions
6. Instructions for Use label on front of cabinet
7. Fully assembled, leak-tested and ready for use
For strong, acid-forming gas applications, such as hydrogen chloride, hydrogen bromide, hydrogen fluoride, and silicon tetrafluoride. Cross-purge valve sits between the lecture-bottle and regulator to prevent escape of toxic and flammable gases when changing cylinders and permits purging system with inert gas to remove air, moisture, and process gas to minimize gas hydrolysis and corrosion damage to equipment. Purge system with dry, inert gas before introducing corrosive gases and again immediately after use. Swagelok tube connector, 21979-U sold separately, is required when using with corrosive gases.
Single stage, panel-mounted electroless nickel-plated brass body with PTFE-lined stainless steel pressure diaphragm, Monel nozzle with PCTFE seat, Viton seals, captured vent for safe operation (
Cross-purge valve specifications:
316L stainless steel body and diaphragm-seal valves with color-coded handles, welded construction, electropolished and cleaned for oxygen service, 3000 psig maximum inlet pressure with
For more information on station set-up, see the Lecture Bottle Technical Bulletin
Aldrich is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC
Monel is a registered trademark of Huntington Alloys Corp.
Customers Also Viewed
inlet CGA 180
For mildly corrosive gases, stainless steel regulator with T-purge valve
For general service and storage
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?