|Related Categories||Bel-Art, Bel-Art Bottles and Bottle Accessories, Bottle Accessories, Bottle Aspirator, Bottles and Caps,|
|mfr. no.||Bel-Art F19917-0001|
|packaging||pkg of 1 ea|
For easy and continuous aseptic vacuum aspiration of a variety of liquids; including tissue culture media, supernatants, and chemical wastes. To use, simply insert a pipette tip, Pasteur pipette or serological pipette into the collection tube and connect vacuum line to vacuum source. Manufactured from chemical resistant polypropylene 1600 mL (54 oz) bottle and epoxy coated steel frame.
• Compact design
• All parts are autoclavable
• Safe and convenient aspiration using vacuum source
• Includes trap to prevent fluid flow to vacuum source
• Use to gather media, waste chemicals, cell washing solution
• All parts, except the clear PVC tubing, are autoclavable at 121ºC (250ºF)
• Tubing is 1/4 in. I.D. and 3/8 in. O.D.
Customers Also Viewed
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?