|Related Categories||Eppendorf, Eppendorf Pipettors, Eppendorf Pipettors & Tips, Labware, Liquid Handling Equipment,|
|mfr. no.||Eppendorf®, 3120000011|
The ultra light Eppendorf Research plus pipette meets the highest needs in precision and accuracy – combined with ultimate ergonomics and increased flexibility. The pipettes features a spring loaded tip cone, a secondary calibration option, an improved volume display and is fully autoclavable.
The Eppendorf Research plus has been developed within the strict criteria of the Eppendorf PhysioCare Concept®. PhysioCare Concept® stands for ultimate durability, intuitive operation and, above all, for perfect balance and minimal user exertion.
Eppendorf Research plus pipette provides flexibility. Calibrate your Research plus to your needs, autoclave the entire pipette or only the lower part. Choose among single channel, multi channel and fix-volume pipettes in different sizes.
• Volume adjustment: Only a few turns to reach your desired volume
• Control button and Ejector: Very low operating force, color indicates pipette volume, positioned for perfect ergonomics
• Volume display: 4 digits, magnifying shape
• Calibration display and adjustment opening: Calibrate your pipette to a specific liquid and volume
• Eppendorf PerfectPiston™: Ultra light piston made of Fortron® (not in the 10 μL pipettes)
• Quick connection clip: Remove lower part easily
• Spring loaded tip cone: Improved ergonomics, tight fit to the tip
• Calibration certificate included
Eppendorf Research is a registered trademark of Eppendorf AG
Eppendorf is a registered trademark of Eppendorf AG
Fortron is a registered trademark of Fortron Industries Corp.
PerfectPiston is a trademark of Eppendorf AG
PhysioCare Concept is a registered trademark of Eppendorf AG
Customers Also Viewed
volume 0.1-2.5 μL
8-channel, variable volume, volume 0.5-10 μL
volume 0.5-10 μL
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?