|Related Categories||Ace Pressure Reactor System, Labware, Pressure Vessels More...|
|flask capacity||500 mL|
|funnel capacity||60 mL|
Complete, one-piece, jacketed flask with bottom outlet, pressure reactor systems designed to perform low to moderate positive pressure reactions, synthesis and catalysis. Reactor capacities range from 500 mL to 5000 mL and use Ace-Threds™ to achieve a leak-tight system. One-piece design features a 25 mm center opening and has a higher allowable pressure rating than our two-piece design. Rated 45 psi at 100°C. Bottom outlet and jacket inlet/outlets have 28/15 O-ring ball joint connections.
• One-piece, jacketed pressure vessel body with #25 center neck, (3) #15 and (1) #7 side necks, 0-5 mm 28/15 ball joint bottom outlet
• Addition funnel
• West condenser, Ace-Threds
• Pressure relief manifold, complete
• Bearing, complete, Ace Thred
• Stir shaft - glass, button style 10 mm
• Flex stir shaft complete, 91 cm long
• Stir blade, PTFE, 19 mm
• Krytox vacuum grease - tube
• Flex-Grip® chuck
• Bushing, PTFE, #15 w/O-ring
• Polypropylene tubing - length
• PTFE sealing tape
• Support shelf with hole
• SS T-stand with 36 in. rod
• Clamp holder
• Chain clamp
Ace-Thred is a trademark of Ace Glass, Inc.
Flex-Grip is a registered trademark of Ace Glass, Inc.
Customers Also Viewed
capacity 600 mL
jacketed flask, flask capacity 1000 mL, funnel capacity 120 mL
jacketed flask, flask capacity 5000 mL, funnel capacity 500 mL
with Ace-Thred 15 PTFE front-seal plug, capacity 50 mL
capacity 12 mL
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?