|mp||176 °C (dec.)(lit.)|
1 kg in poly bottle
2.5, 5, 12 kg in poly drum
500 g in poly bottle
ReagentPlus is a registered trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC
Certificate of Analysis
Certificate of Origin
|Precautionary statements||P305 + P351 + P338|
|Personal Protective Equipment||dust mask type N95 (US), Eyeshields, Gloves|
|Hazard Codes (Europe)||Xi|
|Risk Statements (Europe)||36|
|Safety Statements (Europe)||22-24|
2. SCOPE The scope of this procedure is all products that have a specification for Aprotinin activity.
Keywords: Enzymology, Extinction coefficient
2. SCOPE The scope of this procedure includes products that have a specification for Chymotrypsin activity. This assay procedure is not to be used to assay Chymotrypsin, Insoluble, Sigma-Aldrich Prod...
Keywords: Extinction coefficient
1. OBJECTIVE To standardize a procedure for the enzymatic assay of Collagenase using N-(3-[2-Furyl]acryIoyl)-Leu-Gly-Pro-Ala (FALGPA) as the substrate.
Keywords: Biochemistry, Extinction coefficient
2.1. This procedure applies to products that have a specification for neuraminidase content by enzymatic determination.
1. OBJECTIVE The objective is to standardize a procedure for the enzymatic determination of Proteinase K using Hemoglobin as the substrate.
1. OBJECTIVE To standardize a procedure for the determination of the enzymatic assay of trypsinogen.
Keywords: Enzyme activity, Extinction coefficient
Corp MSDS 1 (1), 666:B / RegBook 1 (3), 3321:D
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?