Synonym: 24 well plate, cell culture plate, tissue culture plate
|Related Categories||Cell Culture Supplies, Cell Culture Surfaces, Corning, Corning 24-Well Microplates, Corning Microplates,|
|plate format: standard|
|well: flat bottom, clear|
|packaging||case of 24|
|pack of 1 (individually wrapped w/ lid)|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 3473|
|surface area||1.9 cm2 , cell growth area (cm2)|
|well volume||3.4 mL|
|matrix active group||Ultra-Low attachment surface treatment|
Corning Costar Ultra-Low Attachment Multiwell Plates
• Ultra-Low attachment plates feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that effectively inhibits cellular attachment
• Surface minimizes protein absorption, enzyme activation, and cellular activation
• Surface is non-cytotoxic, biologically inert, and nondegradable
• Nonreversible lids with condensation rings to reduce contamination
• Individual alphanumerical codes for well identification
• Uniform footprint for ease in stacking
• Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Costar is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Customers Also Viewed
24 well culture plate, CellBIND surface, flat clear bottom, sterile, w/lid, clear, 50/cs
24 well, flat bottom
6 well plate, Ultra-Low attachment, polystyrene, flat bottom, sterile, clear, 24/cs
96 well plate, Ultra-Low attachment, polystyrene, flat bottom, sterile, clear, 24/cs
Ultra-Low attachment 75cm2 rectangular canted cell culture flask, vent cap, sterile, 24/cs
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?