Synonym: laboratory filters, tube top filters, vacuum system filters
|Related Categories||Centrifugation Supplies, Centrifuge Tubes, Plastic, Centrifuge accessories, Corning, Corning Filters,|
|material||cellulose acetate membrane|
|packaging||case of 12|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 430320|
|funnel capacity||150 mL|
|membrane diam.||50 mm|
|neck diam.||45 mm|
|tube capacity||50 mL|
|pore size||0.22 μm|
Corning tube top filter systems are designed for the filtration of cell culture media, biological fluids, and other aqueous solutions. The systems consist of a 150mL polystyrene filter funnel with 0.22μm pore 13.6cm² cellulose acetate membrane, a 50mL polypropylene receiver centrifuge tube and a polyethylene neck adaptor and hose connector.
• Minimizes unnecessary transfers by filtering directly into 50mL centrifuge tube.
• Includes two centrifuge tube stands with each case.
• Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding and are good for filtering cell culture media.
• Polypropylene centrifuge tube is supplied with an individually wrapped cap for storage.
• Individually packaged, sterile, certified nonpyrogenic.
• Expiration date appears on the filter funnel and shipping boxes.
• Expiration date of the membrane is three years from the time the product is manufactured.
Minimize transfers and potential contamination by filtering directly into centrifuge tube. Polypropylene tube is standard 50 mL size; filter unit has 50 mm diameter cellulose acetate membrane. Non-pyrogenic; supplied with individually wrapped tube caps.
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Customers Also Viewed
cellulose acetate membrane, pore size 0.22 μm, membrane area 13.6 cm2, filter capacity 150 mL
cellulose acetate membrane, pore size 0.22 μm, membrane area 19.6 cm2, filter capacity 250 mL
cellulose acetate membrane, pore size 0.22 μm, membrane area 33.2 cm2, filter capacity 500 mL
polyethersulfone membrane, pore size 0.22 μm, membrane area 33.2 cm2, filter capacity 500 mL
polyethersulfone membrane, pore size 0.22 μm, membrane area 54.5 cm2, filter capacity 1000 mL
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?