Synonym: pipet tips, pipette tips
|Related Categories||Corning, Corning PCR Pipette Tips, Corning Pipette Tips, Corning Universal Fit Hinged Racked Pipet Tips, Labware,|
|material||polypropylene tip round|
|packaging: hinged racks|
|packaging||case of 1000|
|pack of 500|
|rack of 100|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 4715|
Corning® universal fit hinged rack pipet tips are designed to assure a reliable fit with all major brand pipettors. Tips are available in two sizes: 200 μL and 1000 μL. The hinged rack design allows easy rack stacking. The hinged closure allows steam penetration during autoclaving. Racks can be reused. Simply remove the tip insert in the rack and replace with the Corning tip inserts for hinged racks.
• For use with 1-200 μL and 100-1000 μL single and multichannel pipettors
• 200 μL racks have 96 tips per rack; 1000 μL racks have 100 tips per rack
• Exceptional durability - all Corning tip racks stand up to the demands of use with multichannel pipettors and withstand repeated autoclaving cycles
• Certified RNase-/DNase-free and nonpyrogenic
• Available sterile and nonsterile
• Tips are not graduated
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?