|Related Categories||Application Index, Biochemicals and Reagents, Enzymes, Inhibitors, and Substrates, General Protein Quantitation, HIS Select Supporting Products and Reagents,|
Live Chat and Frequently Asked Questions are available for this Product.
This protein assay is based on complexing of proteins with Brilliant Blue G. The protein sample is mixed with the reagent and then read at 595 nm after a short incubation at room temperature.
• The reagent is ready to use. No mixing or dilution required.
• Color development is rapid. Only a five minute incubation and then the sample is read a 595 nm.
• Reducing sugars and reducing substances along with thiols do not interfere with this reagent.
• Reagent is suitable for micro (1-10 μg/ml) and standard (50-1400 μg/ml) assays.
• Can be used in microwell plate assays.
• Inexpensive assay.
Data sheet included with each bottle.
Certificate of Analysis
Certificate of Origin
The field of proteomics is continually looking for new ways to investigate protein dynamics within complex biological samples. Recently, many researchers have begun to use RNA interference (RNAi) as ...
LSI Issue 24
Keywords: Alkylations, Amino acid analysis, Cell culture, Cell disruption, Centrifugation, Digestions, Gene expression, High performance liquid chromatography, Immobilization, Liquid chromatography mass spectrometry, Mass spectrometry, PAGE, Phase transitions, Precipitation, Proteomics, Reductions, Transfection, Western blot
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?