Synonym: cell culture chambers, cell culture flasks, cell culture vessels
|Related Categories||Cell Culture Supplies, Corning, Corning Flasks, Corning Plastic Cell Culture Flasks, Corning Plastic Flasks,|
|material||cap (flat top)|
|orange high-density polyethylene cap|
|description||for manual use|
|bar coded for efficient automated tracking|
|packaging||case of 50|
|pack of 10|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 3059|
|maximum volume||70 mL|
|surface area||92.6 cm2|
|working volume||20-30 mL|
|matrix active group||TC-Treated surface treatment|
|suitability||suitable for (automated cell maintenance and assay systems)|
Corning® RoboFlask® Cell Culture Vessels
Corning′s unique RoboFlask Cell Culture Vessels are designed to a standard microplate footprint (ANSI/SBS 1-2004: Microplates - Footprint Dimensions) for use in automated cell maintenance and assay systems.
Features and Benefits:
• 92.6cm2 available cell growth area
• The cap allows pipette access (up to 5 mL) or assist in harvesting of cells.
• Bar coded for efficient automated tracking
• Compatible with the Tecan Cellerity Cell Maintenance and Assay System
• Built-in vent membrane for efficient gas and liquid exchange
• Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
• Treated for optimal cell attachment
• 100% integrity tested
• Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
• Stackable to save valuable incubator space
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
RoboFlask is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?