Synonym: cell culture flasks, cell culture spinner flasks, scale up cell culture flasks
|Related Categories||Cell Culture Supplies, Corning, Corning Disposable Spinner Flasks, Corning Flasks, Corning Spinner Flasks,|
|packaging||case of 12|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 3152|
|neck diam.||70 mm|
|side arm diam.||25 mm|
|matrix active group||non-treated surface treatment|
|suitability||suitable for (scale-up cell culture; production of secreted proteins)|
The Corning disposable spinner flask system comes ready-to-use with paddle and integrated magnet, eliminating the need for time-consuming assembly or cleaning and reassembly.
Molded from virgin polystyrene and gamma-irradiated, each spinner flask system assures a clean and sterile unit that is nonpyrogenic. No more concerns with detergent residues or contamination.
Made of ISO 10993 polystyrene, the vessel is comparable to conventional glass spinner flasks for growth of suspension cell lines and any attachment-dependent cultures using microcarrier beads.
The paddle size and height is optimized for each vessel size. A unique integrated magnet provides a smooth, even rotation at required speeds on any laboratory slow speed stirrer. Heat build-up in the vessel is reduced by means of a specially designed flange that raises the vessel off the stir-plate surface.
• Disposable large volume spinner flasks are equivalent to conventional glass spinner flasks for cell growth and viability
• A variety of cell types can be cultured in large volume disposable spinner flasks
• Disposable spinner flasks maintain equal aeration as compared to standard glass spinner flasks
• Cultured cells from glass and disposable spinner flasks are metabolically equivalent
• Culured cells in disposable spinner flasks product equal amounts of secreted proteins as cells cultured in traditional glass spinner flasks
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Customers Also Viewed
disposable spinner flask, polystyrene, non-treated, 500 mL, sterile, 12/cs
disposable spinner flask, polystyrene, non-treated, 1 L, w/ two sidearms, sterile, 6/cs
vented cap for GL45 plastic spinner flasks, polyethylene, sterile, 4/cs
125 mL glass spinner flask, w/ 70 mm flat center cap, 2 32 mm vertical sidearms, reusable, non-sterile, 1/cs
250 mL glass spinner flask, w/ 70 mm flat center cap, 2 32 mm vertical sidearms, reusable, non-sterile, 1/cs
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?