Synonym: cell culture flasks, scale up cell culture flasks, tissue culture flasks
|Related Categories||Cell Culture Supplies, Cell Culture Surfaces, CellBind Surface, Corning, Corning CellSTACK Cell Culture Chambers,|
|material||orange high-density polyethylene cap|
|packaging||case of 8|
|pack of 1|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 3330|
|surface area||636 cm2|
|working volume||125-190 mL|
|matrix active group||Corning CellBIND surface treatment|
|suitability||suitable for (scale-up cell culture )|
• Has 636cm2 cell growth area
• Two 26mm diameter filling ports allow direct access to chamber bottom providing greater flexibility for sterile filling and emptying by pouring, pipetting or via tubing in a fully closed system
• Standard 33mm threaded caps have 0.2μm pore nonwettable membranes sealed directly to the caps to allow gas exchange while minimizing the risk of contamination
• Optional 33mm threaded caps are available with integrally sealed USP Class VI certified C-FLEX tubing to allow direct sterile transfer of media and cells
• USP Class VI polystyrene provides excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength
• Sterilized by gamma radiation and certifiied nonpyrogenic
• 100% leak tested prior to shipping
• Treated with a CellBIND surface treatment for enhanced cell attachment.
The Corning CellBIND surface is produced by a microwave process which makes a more hydrophilic surface giving more consistent, even cell attachment, increased cell growth and yields. CellBIND enhances cell attachment and growth under difficult conditions, including reduced serum or serum-free medium.
Both enzymatic and non-enzymatic dissociating solutions have been used to remove and harvest cells from CellBIND surfaces, scraping is not recommended due to the increased strength of cell attachment.
CellSTACK chambers are ideal for cell culture scale-up, providing cell yields in the 107 - 109 range and are useful alternatives to multiple roller bottles or spinner flasks.
• Ideal for cell culture scale-up
• useful alternatives to multiple roller bottles or spinner flasks
• High mechanical strength and structural integrity
• 100% leak tested
• Certified nonpyrogenic and sterilized by gamma irradiation, with low particulate contamination from modern manufacturing methods
• Easy to use larger openings with threaded closures and vented caps
• Filling ports allow direct access to chamber bottom, with more options for sterile transfer of media and cultures
CellBIND is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
CellSTACK is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Customers Also Viewed
2 Chamber with Vent Caps, PS, w/ graduations, sterile, 5/cs
5 Chamber with Vent Caps, PS, w/ graduations, sterile, 2/cs
10 Chamber with Vent Caps, PS, w/ graduations, sterile, 2/cs
10 Chamber with Vent Caps, PS, w/ graduations, sterile, 6/cs
40 Chamber with Vent Caps, PS, w/ graduations, sterile, 6/cs
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?