Synonym: 96 multiwell plates, 96 well microplates, 96 well microtiter plates, 96 well plates, optically clear flat bottom plates
|Related Categories||96 Well Plates, Corning, Corning 96-Well Culture Plates, Corning 96-Well Microplates, Corning 96-Well Multiwell Plates,|
|material||black/clear bottom polystyrene plate|
|plate format: 96 well special optics|
|packaging||case of 100|
|pack of 25|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 3615|
|maximum volume||360 μL|
|working volume||200 μL|
|matrix active group||non-treated surface treatment|
|surface area||0.32 cm2 (cell growth area)|
|suitability||suitable for (optically clear flat well bottom permits direct microscopic viewing)|
• Special optics 96 well microplates have black walls with ultra thin, clear bottoms for sharp, clear images and minimal background in fluorescent assays
• Designed to reduce well-to-well crosstalk during fluorescent assays
• Can be used for both top and bottom reading instrument
• Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
• Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
• Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/cm2
• Total volume is 360μL; recommended working volume of 75-200μL
• Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
Corning® 96 Well Special Optics Plates
The 96 well special optics plates have black, opaque walls, and ultra thin flat clear bottoms that permit direct microscopic viewing and improved optical performance in fluorescent-based assays.
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Customers Also Viewed
96 well plate, polystyrene, non-treated, clear flat bottom wells, non-sterile, black, 100/cs
96 well plate, polystyrene, TC-treated, clear flat bottom wells, sterile, w/lid, black, 48/ea
96 well plate, TC-treated, flat optically clear bottom, sterile, black, 100/cs
96 well plate, TC-treated, flat optically clear bottom, sterile, black, 25/cs
96 well plate, NBS surface, polystyrene, black flat bottom, non-sterile, black, 100/cs
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?