Synonym: Corning Erlenmeyer flasks, baffled cell culture flasks, cell culture flasks, conical flasks, plastic Erlenmeyer flasks, shaker flasks
|Related Categories||Corning, Corning Erlenmeyer Flasks and Fernbach Flasks, Polycarbonate, Corning Flasks, Corning LSE Equipment, Corning LSE Shakers & Vortexers,|
|polypropylene cap (Easy-Grip vent)|
|graduations 25 mL|
|packaging||case of 50|
|pack of 1|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 431405|
|flask capacity||125 mL|
|neck diam.||26 mm|
|suitability||suitable for (ideal for all shaker culture applications as well as liquid handling and storage)|
Corning® Erlenmeyer Baffled Cell Culture Flasks
Corning baffled bottom Erlenmeyer flasks are sterile, disposable and are ideal for all shaker culture applications as well as liquid handling and storage. Like all Corning flasks, the flasks are certified nonpyrogenic and sterile. The 125 mL through 1 L Erlenmeyer flasks are available with standard two-position plug seal caps or filtered vent caps. The 2 L and 3 L flasks are available with vent caps.
Features and Benefits:
• Polycarbonate construction: USP Class VI material provides excellent optical clarity and mechanical strength
• Unlike PETG, flasks will not collapse when autoclaving media or sanitizing waste
• Unlike glass, flasks will not break when dropped
• RNase- and DNase-free
• Molded-in-graduations for accuracy
• Vent cap option for continuous gas exchange while ensuring sterility and preventing leakage
• Individual packaged and radiation sterilized
• All flasks have the highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
• Certified nonpyrogenic
• Made from optically clear polycarbonate
• Ideal for shaker culture applications
• Vent caps available for applications requiring sterile gas exchange
• Sterilized by gamma radiation and certified nonpyrogenic
Note: Erlenmeyer flasks can be used with Corning LSE™ orbital shaker
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
LSE is a trademark of Corning, Inc.
Customers Also Viewed
500 mL Erlenmeyer Flask w/ Vented Cap, polycarbonate, sterile, 25/cs
1 L Erlenmeyer Flask w/ Vent Cap, polycarbonate, sterile, 25/cs
125 mL Erlenmeyer Flask w/ Flat Cap, polycarbonate, sterile, 50/cs
250 mL Erlenmeyer Flask w/ Vent Cap, polycarbonate, sterile, 50/cs
125mL Erlenmeyer Flask w/ Flat Cap, polycarbonate, sterile, 50/cs
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?