Synonym: centrifuge columns, centrifuge tube filters, desalting columns, tube filters
|Related Categories||Centrifuge Filtration, Core Bioreagents, Corning, Corning Costar Spin-X Centrifuge Tube Filters, Corning Costar Spin-X Plastic Centrifuge Tube Filters,|
|material||cellulose acetate membrane|
|natural polypropylene cap|
|description||centrifuge style filter|
|packaging||case of 96 units|
|mfr. no.||Corning, 8160|
|tube size||2.0 mL|
|working volume||500 μL|
|pore size||0.22 μm|
Ideal for removing bacteria, particles, or cells from liquids, HPLC sample preparation and DNA removal from agarose or acrylamide gels.
These Costar® Spin-X® polypropylene microcentrifuge tube filters are available with Cellulose Acetate or Nylon membranes and 0.22 or 0.45 μm membrane pore sizes. The filter unit capacity is 500 μL.
• Cellulose acetate (CA) membranes provide fast flow rates and low protein binding
• Nylon (NY) membranes are naturally hydrophilic, surfactant-free and offer the lowest extractables
• Both CA and NY filter by centrifugation for removing bacteria, particles, or cells from liquids, HPLC sample preparation and DNA removal from agarose or acrylamide gels
• Use in any standard fixed-angle microcentrifuge rotor at RCF up to 16,000 × g
• Sterile and certified nonpyrogenic and DNase-/RNase-free
Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Costar is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
SPIN-X is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.
Customers Also Viewed
cellulose acetate membrane, pore size 0.22 μm, non-sterile
Nylon membrane, pore size 0.22 μm, non-sterile
cellulose acetate membrane, pore size 0.45 μm, sterile
cellulose acetate membrane, pore size 0.45 μm, non-sterile
Nylon membrane, pore size 0.45 μm, non-sterile
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?