|Related Categories||Biochemicals, Cell Biology, Core Bioreagents, Density Gradient Media, General Reagents,|
|grade||for molecular biology|
|foreign activity||DNase (Exonuclease), NICKase (Endonuclease), RNase and Protease, none detected|
|storage temp.||room temp|
Live Chat and Frequently Asked Questions are available for this Product.
Used for cell separation and organelle isolation.
• hybridization experiments to reduce non-specific binding of labeled probes to the membrane
• preparation of DNA loading buffer (15% Ficoll®, 0.25% bromophenol blue and 0.25% xylene cyanol FF
• separation of cells with similar density but different size (PBMC from human peripheral blood, bone marrow and umbilical cord blood)
• producing density gradients to separate subcellular components
A nonionic synthetic polymer of sucrose.
• free from DNases, RNases, phosphatases and proteases
• preserves functional and morphological integrity of the separated cells
Ficoll® 400 is a non-ionic synthetic polymer of sucrose used for cell separation and organ isolation.
Ficoll is a registered trademark of GE Healthcare
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?