|Related Categories||Biochemicals, Buffer / Buffer Salts, Buffers / Buffer Salts, Buffers / Buffer salts, Chemical Synthesis,|
|grade||for molecular biology|
|sterility||0.2 μm filtered|
|concentration||1.00 M±0.01 M|
|cation traces||heavy metals (as Pb): ≤5 ppm|
|foreign activity||DNase, RNase, NICKase and protease, none detected|
Prepared in 18 megohm water
1. OBJECTIVE To standardize a procedure for the enzymatic assay of alkaline phosphatase, diethanolamine assay.
Keywords: Enzyme activity, Extinction coefficient, PAGE
1. OBJECTIVE To standardize a procedure for the enzymatic assay of Fructose -6- Phosphate Kinase (Pyrophosphate Dependent) from Propionibacterium Freudenreichii (Shermanii).
Keywords: Atomic layer deposition, Extinction coefficient
1. OBJECTIVE To standardize a procedure for the enzymatic determination of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase.
Keywords: Extinction coefficient
1. OBJECTIVE To standardize a procedure for the enzymatic assay of Lipase Type XIII from Pseudomonas Species, Sigma Product Number L9518 , and Pseudomonas Cepacia ,Sigma Product Number L9156, using a...
Keywords: Centrifugation, Extinction coefficient, High performance liquid chromatography
Replaces OP SP-ADP01. New document assigned to conform to current document numbering system. Refer to CR SOP-DEK-ENZ47.
Keywords: Extinction coefficient, Molecular biology
2. SCOPE This procedure applies to all products that have specification for the enzymatic activity of β -Phosphoglucomutase at Sigma-Aldrich Saint Louis.
Keywords: Enzyme activity, Extinction coefficient
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?