Synonym: 2,4-Dihydroxy-6-(6β,10-dihydroxy-trans-1-undecenyl)benzoic acid μ-lactone, beta-Zearalenol
|Related Categories||Bioactive Small Molecules, Building Blocks, Carbonyl Compounds, Cell Biology, Chemical Synthesis,|
|Gene Information||rat ... Ar(24208)|
5, 10 mg in glass bottle
Reactant involved in biological studies including:
• Synthesis of amino glycoside nucleotides1
• Enzymatic synthesis of glucuronides of zearalenone2
• Derivatization of Zearalenone3,4,5
Certificate of Analysis
2. D. E. Stevenson, et al., J. Agric. Food Chem. 56, 4032-4038, (2011)
3. Study of the chemical derivatization of zearalenone and its metabolites for gas chromatography-mass spectrometry analysis of environmental samples. S. Kinani, et al., J. Chromatogr. A. 1190, 307-315, (2008)
4. A. Minami, et al., Tetrahedron Lett. 46, 6187-6190, (2005)
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?