|Related Categories||Aerosol Barrier Pipette Tips, Brand Pipette Tips, Filtered, Labware, Liquid Handling Equipment,|
|feature||autoclavable at 121 °C|
|packaging||bag of 960|
|bag of 960|
|mfr. no.||Brand, 702100|
Filter tips are especially suited to working with PCR techniques, and fully meet the requirements for microbiology and radio-isotope work. The integrated hydrophobic polypropylene-filter serves as a barrier against aerosols formed during pipetting.
These non-self sealing filter tips protect the pipette shafts from contamination, and thus lessen the risk of cross-contamination and faulty measuring results.
• High-purity PP (free from DiHEMDA and oleamide)
• Weight reduction of the 20 μL tips to reduce the weight of plastic waste
• Graduations for a quick volume check
• Autoclavable at 121°C/250°F (2 bar) acc. DIN EN 285
• Environmentally friendly packaging
• CE-marked according to IVD-Directive 98/79 EC
PLASTIBRAND is a trademark of Brand GmbH & Co. KG
Customers Also Viewed
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?