|Related Categories||Autoradiography, Autoradiography Film, Carestream Kodak, Carestream Kodak Autoradiography, Carestream Kodak Biomax XAR film,|
|mfr. no.||Kodak XAR-5 150 6955|
|size||12 in. (30 cm) × 16 in. (40 cm)|
• Coated with emulsion on both sides of the clear base.
• Recommended for chemiluminescence.
• Very versatile for autoradiography with high or low energy isotopes.
• Sensitivity can be increased with intensifying screens when using low-energy isotopes.
• When handling film in a darkroom, Kodak LED Safelight Darkroom Illuminator is recommended.
• All the XAR films are the same, just packaged differently.
Sheets of film are interleaved with sheets of paper.
Kodak X-OMAT AR film was reformulated to become BioMax XAR film.
BioMax is a registered trademark of Carestream Health, Inc.
Carestream is a registered trademark of Carestream Health, Inc.
Kodak is a registered trademark of Eastman Kodak Company
Our team of scientists has experience in all areas of research including Life Science, Material Science, Chemical Synthesis, Chromatography, Analytical and many others.
Need larger quantities for your development, manufacturing or research applications?